Good karma and free yogurt are just two
of the perks
It feels good to help keep toxic persistent pesticides out of our soil, water, air and food. To support small family farmers who take good care of animals and the Earth. To help pioneer green business practices—like packaging made from plants—and to send lots of nutritious, organic food into the world.
It also feels good to work for a company that takes good care of you. Stonyfielders enjoy competitive salaries and great benefits. Plus free yogurt all day long!
All the stuff you’d expect...
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee wellness program
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee recognition programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Professional training programs
- 529 plan
- Employee referral bonuses
Plus some stuff you might not expect...
- On-site chiropractic and massage therapy
- Free health club membership
- On-site café offering affordable, nutritious meals
- Free yogurt while you work, discounted yogurt to take home
- Free organic fruit
- Community supported agriculture program
- Sports programs (ping pong, volleyball, soccer, golf, running, walking, karate, Stonyfield Olympics)
- Commuter & carpooling incentives
- Preferred parking for hybrids
- Paid time off for volunteering
Thank you for your interest in our careers!
PLEASE click on the CONTINUE button below where you will be directed to our global job search page for DANONE, our parent company. You will have the opportunity to search for jobs by location, keyword, or experience level and across our DANONE family of companies for North America.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Stonyfield Farm, Inc.
Stonyfield Farm, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the alternative email address below to submit your resume or contact us about your interest in employment at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us at 1-914-872-8400 and dial 0.